Modelling Export Activity in a Multicountry Economic Area : The APEC Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László Mátyás & László Kónya & Mark N. Harris, 2000. "Modelling Export Activity of Eleven APEC Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nasrullah, Muhammad & Chang, Liu & Khan, Khalid & Rizwanullah, Muhammad & Zulfiqar, Farah & Ishfaq, Muhammad, 2020. "Determinants of forest product group trade by gravity model approach: A case study of China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Pemasiri J Gunawardana & Ramya Hewarathna, 2000. "The Asian Crisis and Australia-East Asia Trade Flows: A Modified Gravity Approach," Working Papers 2000.13, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Zhang, Daowei & Li, Yanshu, 2009. "Forest endowment, logging restrictions, and China's wood products trade," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 46-53, March.
- Jesmin Rahman & Tianli Zhao, 2013. "Export Performance in Europe; What Do We Know from Supply Links?," IMF Working Papers 13/62, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL TRADE ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1997-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.