One Sided Hypothesis Testing in Econometrics: A Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahar L. Bhowmik & Maxwell L. King, 2005. "Deriving Tests of the Semi-Linear Regression Model Using the Density Function of a Maximal Invariant," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Oliver Linton & Douglas Steigerwald, 2000. "Adaptive testing in arch models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 145-174.
- Ping, Wu & King, Maxwell L., 1996. "Small-sample power of tests for inequality restrictions: The case of quarter-dependent regression errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 121-127, August.
- Jin Lee, 2000. "One-Sided Testing for ARCH Effect Using Wavelets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1214, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; methodology; One-Sided Hypothesis Tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1994-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .