Pour l'interdiction totale du travail des enfants et une redistribution mondiale des richesses
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChildren; labour/work; education; development.;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-28 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2007-04-28 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAW-2007-04-28 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:r07019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .