The U.S. economy today: Between systemic crisis and permanent war
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; military sector; defence; war; crisis; finance;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:13018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .