Improving the Coordination of Services for Adults with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders: Profiles of Four State Medicaid Initiatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allison Hamblin & James Verdier & Melanie Au, "undated". "State Options for Integrating Physical and Behavioral Health Care," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 389429acbfc14deeb98981634, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7216 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan D. Brown & Allison Barrett & Henry Ireys & Emily Caffery & Kerianne Hourihan, 2012. "Evidence-Based Practices for Medicaid Beneficiaries with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a659e7080be34765b0399e711, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waterman, P., 2003. "Place, space and the reinvention of social emancipation on a global scale : second thoughts on the Third World Social Forum," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19138, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
KeywordsMedicaid; care coordination; mental health; behavioral health; service delivery;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:b011524931ec4770ae34d272ab34b05a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .