Report NEP-IAS-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Berlin Baller & Colleen L. Barry & Kathleen Shea & Megan M. Walker & Rachel Ouellette & David S. Mandell, "undated". "Assessing Early Implementation of State Autism Insurance Mandates," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 08d9cb514d024eaaba558ecad, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Nakajima, Makoto & Tuzemen, Didem, 2015. "Health-care reform or labor market reform? A quantitative analysis of the affordable care act," Working Papers 15-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 19 Feb 2016.
- Helen Levy & Thomas Buchmueller & Sayeh Nikpay, 2015. "The Effect of Health Reform on Retirement," Working Papers wp329, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Scholnick, Barry, 2015. "Who is screened out of social insurance programs by entry barriers? Evidence from consumer bankruptcies," Working Papers 15-40, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & O'Donnell, O.A. & Mebratie, A.D. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2015. "Subjective expectations of medical expenditures and insurance in rural Ethiopia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 611, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Tatiana Belkina & Nadezhda Konyukhova & Sergey Kurochkin, 2015. "Singular Problems for Integro-Differential Equations in Dynamic Insurance Models," Papers 1511.08666, arXiv.org.
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Thorben Korfhage, 2015. "Indirect Fiscal Effects of Long-Term Care Insurance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1520, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01232683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Allison Wishon Siegwarth & Matthew Kehn & Jonathan Brown & Rebecca Kleinman, 2015. "State Strategies for Improving Provider Collaboration and Care Coordination for Medicaid Beneficiaries with Behavioral Health Conditions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 175a643aef5645d1abf4c0e9c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Røed, Knut, 2015. "The Nordic Welfare Model in an Open European Labor Market," IZA Policy Papers 109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rebecca Kleinman & Matthew Kehn & Allison Wishon Siegwarth & Jonathan Brown, "undated". "State Strategies for Coordinating Medicaid Services and Housing for Adults with Behavioral Health Conditions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ce1644d98fdb4b7d986e152ca, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ningzhen Ruan & Thao Nguyen & Kellynn Khor, 2015. "China's Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Policy in a Post-Health Care Reform Era," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201517, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Handel, Benjamin R. & Kolstad, Jonathan & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2015. "Information Frictions and Adverse Selection: Policy Interventions in Health Insurance Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Kehn & Rebecca Kleinman & Allison Wishon Siegwarth & Jonathan Brown, "undated". "Improving the Coordination of Services for Adults with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders: Profiles of Four State Medicaid Initiatives," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b011524931ec4770ae34d272a, Mathematica Policy Research.