State Options for Integrating Physical and Behavioral Health Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsha Gold & Gretchen Jacobson & Tricia Neuman, 2011. "Firm Perspectives on the Medicare Advantage Market," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6edfed5b98f640459c0dfd911, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Marsha Gold & Gretchen Jacobson & Anthony Damico & Tricia Neuman, 2012. "Medicare Advantage 2012 Data Spotlight Enrollment Market Update," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 89ff5f8ff4c847d69f80c0fa7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7097 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:3515 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsha R. Gold & Gretchen A. Jacobson & Rachel L. Garfield, 2012. "There is Little Experience and Limited Data to Support Policy Making on Integrated Care for Dual Eligibles," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 630b356cf8154361b236b60a7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Marsha Gold, "undated". "Can Managed Care and Competition Control Medicare Costs?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d541de5ccfec496e876f22b28, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7473 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristin Andrews & Jonathan D. Brown Tara Ferragamo & Rebecca Kleinman & Rebecca Newsham & Allison Wishon Siegwarth, "undated". "Strategies for Integrating and Coordinating Care for Behavioral Health Populations: Case Studies of Four States," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c80040fb695c413083841e51d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Tricia Collins Higgins & Jung Y. Kim & Dominick Esposito & Angela M. Gerolamo, 2012. "SMI Innovations Project: Southeast Pennsylvania Case Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports aa7b8b99d3be4c1a94071b4da, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Matthew Kehn & Rebecca Kleinman & Allison Wishon Siegwarth & Jonathan Brown, "undated". "Improving the Coordination of Services for Adults with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders: Profiles of Four State Medicaid Initiatives," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b011524931ec4770ae34d272a, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMedicaid; Care Coordination; Physical Health Services; Behavioral Health Services;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:389429acbfc14deeb98981634e5adfa9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.