The Effects of Girl-Friendly Schools: Evidence from the BRIGHT School Construction Program in Burkina Faso (Working Paper)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6153 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6135 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dickerson, Andy & McIntosh, Steven & Valente, Christine, 2015.
"Do the maths: An analysis of the gender gap in mathematics in Africa,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-22.
- Dickerson, Andy & McIntosh, Steven & Valente, Christine, 2013. "Do the Maths: An Analysis of the Gender Gap in Mathematics in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andy Dickerson & Steven McIntosh & Christine Valente, 2013. "Do The Maths: An Analysis Of The Gender Gap In Mathematics In Africa," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/300, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
More about this item
KeywordsBRIGHT Program Burkina Faso International Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:8ba0ba09bcc742b9806e2e9b958a1cd6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .