The Accelerated Benefits Demonstration and Evaluation Project Impacts on Health and Employment at Twelve Months
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aviva Aron-Dine & Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein, 2013.
"The RAND Health Insurance Experiment, Three Decades Later,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 197-222, Winter.
- Aviva Aron-Dine & Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein, 2012. "The RAND Health Insurance Experiment, Three Decades Later," NBER Working Papers 18642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aviva Aron-Dine & Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein, 2012. "The RAND Health Insurance Experiment, Three Decades Later," Discussion Papers 12-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Todd Honeycutt & David Wittenburg & Richard Luecking & Kelli Crane & David R. Mann, "undated". "Potential Strategies to Improve the Employment Outcomes of Youth SSI Recipients," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ab06fe05401647d1874d6488e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7471 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Mann & David Wittenburg, 2012. "Back to Work Recent SSA Employment Demonstrations for People with Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d70d132cc04f48af86bf0edd9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle Stegman Baily & Robert R. Weathers II, 2014. "The Accelerated Benefits Demonstration: Impacts on the Employment of Disability Insurance Beneficiaries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 336-341, May.
- Bonnie O'Day & Crystal Blyler & Benjamin Fischer & Claire Gill & Todd Honeycutt & Rebecca Kleinman & Joseph Mastrianni & Eric Morris & Lisa Schottenfeld & Allison Thompkins & Allison Wishon-Siegwarth , 2014. "Improving Employment Outcomes for People with Psychiatric Disorders and Other Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b4fe9ac23df949f09c8dab4a1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Wittenburg & David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton, 2012. "Work Incentive Simplification Pilot WISP Recommendations of the Technical Advisory Panel Regarding the Evaluation Design," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9764c47724f64b8c85f0b9a58, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:109-124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccelerated Benefits Employment SSDI Disability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:00f10b2f7afb4f56b0e79bb014f97664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.