Hétérogénéité des agents et la relation pollution-revenu
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Bousquet & Pascal Favard, 2001. "Hétérogénéité des agents et la relation pollution-revenu," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(6), pages 1185-1203.
- Alain Bousquet & Pascal Favard, 2001. "Hétérogénéité des agents et la relation pollution-revenu," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 52(6), pages 1185-1203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yandle, B. & Bhattarai, M. & Vijayaraghavan, M., 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: a review of findings, methods, and policy implications. PERC Research study 02-1 update," IWMI Research Reports H044740, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mop:lasrwp:2001.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Christophe POUDOU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsmplfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .