Hétérogénéité des agents et la relation pollution-revenu
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Bousquet & Pascal Favard, 2001. "Hétérogénéité des agents et la relation pollution-revenu," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(6), pages 1185-1203.
- Favard, P. & Bousquet, A., 2001. "Hétérogénéité des agents et la relation pollution-revenu," Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers) 2001.02, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yandle, B. & Bhattarai, M. & Vijayaraghavan, M., 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: a review of findings, methods, and policy implications. PERC Research study 02-1 update," IWMI Research Reports H044740, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_526_1185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.