Investissements directs étrangers et processus de désendettement dans le contexte de mondialisation : le cas de la Tunisie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Artus, 1998. "Le financement de la croissance par endettement extérieur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(1), pages 165-179.
- Moïses Ikonicoff, 1984. "Endettement et crise des modèles de développement dans le Tiers Monde," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 25(99), pages 603-627.
- Bernadette Madeuf & Carlos Ominami, 1983. "Crise et investissement international," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(5), pages 926-970.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semia RACHID, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Financial Resilience: Case of the Mediterranean Countries," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 235-258, December.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.