Participation, choix occupationnel et gains sur un marché du travail segmenté : une analyse appliquée au cas du Maroc
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rim Berahab & Zineb Bouba & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2017. "Egalité de genre, politiques publiques et croissance économique au Maroc," Books & Reports, OCP Policy Center, number 13, June.
- Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan, 2015.
"Informality and Poverty: A Causality Dilemma with Application to Egypt,"
Advances in Management and Applied Economics,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 1-4.
- Hanan Nazier & Racha Ramadan, 2014. "Informality and Poverty: a Casuality Dilemma with Application to Egypt," Working Papers 895, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Jean Abel Traoré, 2013.
"Revisiting the determinants of informal sector in Burkina Faso,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 111-145, December.
- Traoré, Jean Abel, 2012. "Revisiting the determinants of informal sector in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 49006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassiba Gherbi & Philippe Adair, 2016. "Femmes et emploi informel dans la wilaya de Béjaia (Algérie) : un modèle probit," Post-Print hal-01683931, HAL.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.