Industrial Policy and Artisan Firms in Italy, 1945-1981
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Spadavecchia, 2005. "Financing Industrial Districts in Italy, 1971-91: A Private Venture?," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 569-593.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Industrial districts; Artisan firms; Indsutrial Policy;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .