Schools choices of foreign youth in Italian territorial areas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paola Bertolini & Valentina Toscano & Linda Tosarelli, 2011. "Schools choices of foreign youth in Italian territorial areas," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0087, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrant students; education; territorial pattern; schooling determinants;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-06-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-06-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .