Coping with the speculative attack against the forint's band
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filacek, Jan & Horvath, Roman & Skorepa, Michal, 2006.
"Monetary Policy before Euro Adoption: Challenges for EU New Members,"
879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fil??cek & Roman Horv??th & Michal Skorepa, 2006. "Monetary Policy before Euro Adoption: Challenges for EU New Members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp853, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Chamon, Marcos, 2016.
"Two targets, two instruments: Monetary and exchange rate policies in emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 172-196.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2012. "Two Targets, Two Instruments; Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Péter Gábriel & Klára Pintér, 2006. "The effect of the MNB’s communication on financial markets," MNB Working Papers 2006/9, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial markets; speculative attack; exchange rate; speculative episode.;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:backgr:2003/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .