Integrating information from global systems : dealing with the "on- and off-ramps" of the information superhighway
Includes bibliographical references (p. 16-17).
|Date of creation:||29 Apr 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siegel, Michael D. & Madnick, Stuart E., 1991. "Context interchange : sharing the meaning of data," Working papers 3356-91. CIS (Series) (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Siegel, Michael D. & Madnick, Stuart E., 1989. "Schema integration using metadata," Working papers 3092-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Madnick, Stuart E., 1989. "CISL : composing answers from disparate information systems," Working papers 3091-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Van Alstyne, Marshall W. (Marshall Ware) & Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Madnick, Stuart E., 2003. "Why not one big database? : principles for data ownership," Working papers #94-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Wang, Y. Richard (Yng-Yuh Richard) & Madnick, Stuart E., 1990. "A polygen model for heterogeneous database systems : the source tagging perspective," Working papers 3119-90. CIS (Series) (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.