A polygen model for heterogeneous database systems : the source tagging perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Thomas Y. (Thomas Yupoo) & Bressan, Stephane, 2003. "Multimodal integration of disparate information sources with attribution," Working papers 97-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xiao, Yu & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Liu, John S. & Zhou, Zhili, 2014. "Knowledge diffusion path analysis of data quality literature: A main path analysis," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 594-605.
- Wang, Richard & Allen, Thomas & Harris, Wesley & Madnick, Stuart, 2003. "An Information Product Approach For Total Information Awareness," Working papers 4407-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Madnick, Stuart E., 2003. "Evolution to Very MANY Large Data Bases : dealing with large-scale semantic heterogeneity," Working papers #95-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Madnick, Stuart E. & Wang, Y. Richard, 1988. "Logical connectivity : applications, requirements, and an architecture," Working papers 2061-88., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Madnick, Stuart E., 2003. "Integrating information from global systems : dealing with the "on- and off-ramps" of the information superhighway," Working papers #95-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Madnick, Stuart E., 2003. "Integration technology : the reinvention of the linkage between information system," Working papers 93-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3119-; 90;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.