Robust analysis of bibliometric data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baccini, Alberto & Barabesi, Lucio, 2011. "Seats at the table: The network of the editorial boards in information and library science," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 382-391.
- Filzmoser, Peter & Maronna, Ricardo & Werner, Mark, 2008. "Outlier identification in high dimensions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1694-1711, January.
- Atkinson, A.C. & Riani, M., 2007. "Exploratory tools for clustering multivariate data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 272-285, September.
- Marco Geraci & M. Degli Esposti, 2011. "Where do Italian universities stand? An in-depth statistical analysis of national and international rankings," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 87(3), pages 667-681, June.
- Giulia Rivellini & Ester Rizzi & Susanna Zaccarin, 2006. "The science network in Italian population research: An analysis according to the social network perspective," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 67(3), pages 407-418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Cerioli & Domenico Perrotta, 2014. "Robust clustering around regression lines with high density regions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(1), pages 5-26, March.
- Waleed M. Sweileh & Sa’ed H. Zyoud & Samah W. Al-Jabi & Ansam F. Sawalha, 2014. "Bibliometric analysis of diabetes mellitus research output from Middle Eastern Arab countries during the period (1996–2012)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 819-832, October.
- Lorna Wildgaard, 2015. "A comparison of 17 author-level bibliometric indicators for researchers in Astronomy, Environmental Science, Philosophy and Public Health in Web of Science and Google Scholar," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 873-906, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBibliometric Indicators; Multivariate Transformation; Cluster Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.