Robust analysis of bibliometric data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0350-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baccini, Alberto & Barabesi, Lucio, 2011. "Seats at the table: The network of the editorial boards in information and library science," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 382-391.
- Filzmoser, Peter & Maronna, Ricardo & Werner, Mark, 2008. "Outlier identification in high dimensions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1694-1711, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:67:y:2006:i:3:d:10.1556_scient.67.2006.3.5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, A.C. & Riani, M., 2007. "Exploratory tools for clustering multivariate data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 272-285, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1361-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1608-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Cerioli & Domenico Perrotta, 2014. "Robust clustering around regression lines with high density regions," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(1), pages 5-26, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBibliometric Indicators; Multivariate Transformation; Cluster Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.