L'oltre Adriatico, un obiettivo mancato nel processo di unificazione nazionale. Cause e conseguenze politiche ed economiche
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAdriatic; Italy; Risorgimento; Unification Process;
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Unificarea Italiei in Wikipedia Romanian ne '')
- Penyatuan Itali in Wikipedia Malay ne '')
- Regatul Italiei (1861-1946) in Wikipedia Romanian ne '')
- Discussion:Italie in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Discussione:Terza guerra d'indipendenza italiana in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- User:West.andrew.g/Dead links/Archive 975 in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Unificación de Italia in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Рисорджименто in Wikipedia Bulgarian ne '')
- Utente:Francesco Ippolito/Libri/Italia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Risorgimento in Wikipedia French ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.