Iterated function systems on multifunctions and inverse problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide La Torre & Herb Kunze & Ed Vrscay, 2006. "Contractive multifunctions, fixed point inclusions and iterated multifunction systems," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1025, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Davide La Torre & Edward Vrscay & Franklin Mendivil, 2006. "Iterated Function Systems on Multifunctions," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1024, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Davide La Torre & Franklin Mendivil, 2006. "Markov operators on multimeasures," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1031, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herb E. KUNZE & Davide LA TORRE & Edward R. VRSCAY, 2008. "From iterated function systems to iterated multifunction systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-39, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio, 2011. "Fractals and Self-Similarity in Economics: the Case of a Stochastic Two-Sector Growth Model," POLIS Working Papers 157, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Davide La Torre & Simone, Marsiglio & Mendivil, Franklin & Privileggi, Fabio, 2015. "Self-Similar Measures in Multi-Sector Endogenous Growth Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201509, University of Turin.
More about this item
KeywordsIFS operators; Set Valued Analysis; Inner Product; Multifunctions; Convex Sets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.