Formazione e percorsi lavorativi dei laureati dell'Università degli Studi di Milano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- La Torre Davide & Rocca Matteo, "undated". "A characterization of Ck,1 functions," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0103, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Villosio, 2010.
"What makes a good candidate? The preferences of HR Managers about new graduated job-seekers,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 69(3), pages 97-118, December.
- Claudia Villosio, 2011. "What makes a good candidate? The preferences of HR Managers about new graduated jobseekers," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 112, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Francesco Giavazzi & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Rettore, 2012.
"College Cost and Time to Complete a Degree: Evidence from Tuition Discontinuities,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(3), pages 699-711, August.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Giavazzi, Francesco & Ichino, Andrea & Rettore, Enrico, 2007. "College Cost and Time to Complete a Degree: Evidence from Tuition Discontinuities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Francesco Giavazzi & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Rettore, 2007. "College Cost and Time to Complete a Degree: Evidence from Tuition Discontinuities," NBER Working Papers 12863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Francesco Giavazzi & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Rettore, 2007. "College Cost and Time to Complete a Degree: Evidence from Tuition Discontinuities," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 38, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Pietro Garibaldi & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Rettore, 2009. "College cost and time to complete a degree: Evidence from tuition discontinuities," Working Papers 354, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gabriele BALLARINO & Massimiliano BRATTI, 2006. "Fields of study and graduates’ occupational outcomes in Italy during the 90s. Who won and who lost?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity attendance; labour market transitions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2002-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .