Technology, Trade, and Increasing Inequality: Does the Cause Matter for the Cure?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1998. "Technology, Trade, and Increasing Inequality: Does the Cause Matter for the Cure?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 353-376, September.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1998. "Technology, Trade, and Increasing Inequality: Does the Cause Matter for the Cure," Papers 98-15, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Dumont, 2006. "Foreign outsourcing, labour demand and the choice of functional form," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 255-273, November.
- Meschi, Elena & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011.
"Trade, technology and skills: Evidence from Turkish microdata,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 60-70.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Trade, Technology and Skills: Evidence from Turkish Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-097, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Trade, Technology And Skills: Evidence From Turkish Microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1062, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Anuradha Roy & Ricardo Leiva, "undated". "Testing of a Structures Covariance Matrix for Three-Level Repeated Measures Data," Working Papers 0037, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Does the Stopler-Samuelson Theorem Explain the Movement in Wages? The Linkage Between Trade and Wages in Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dumont, Michel, 2004. "The Impact of International Trade with Newly Industrialised Countries on the Wages and Employment of Low-Skilled and High-Skilled Workers in the European Union," MPRA Paper 83525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿Explica el teorema Stopler-Samuelson el desplazamiento de los salarios? El vínculo entre el comercio internacional y los salarios en países latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications 4238, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jonathan E. Haskel, 1999.
"The Trade and Labour Approaches to Wage Inequality,"
405, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Haskel, Jonathan, 2000. "The Trade and Labour Approaches to Wage Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; WAGES;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .