Expanding NAFTA: Economic Effects of Accession of Chile and Other Major South American Nations
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN 48109|
Web page: http://fordschool.umich.edu/rsie/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1990. ""Introduction" To Computational Analysis Of Global Trading Arrangements," Working Papers 261, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Stern, R.M. & Deardorff, A.V. & Brown, D.K., 1992. "A US-Mexico-Canada Free Trade Agreement: Sectoral Employment Effects and Regional/Occupational Employment Realignments in the United States," Working Papers 315, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1991.
"A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and A Computational Assessment,"
289, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1992. "A North American Free Trade Agreement: Analytical Issues and a Computational Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 11-30, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.