Tax Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment In The U.S.: Evidence From A Cross-Country Comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Michael W. & Rosengren, Eric, 1994.
"The real exchange rate and foreign direct investment in the United States : Relative wealth vs. relative wage effects,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 373-389, May.
- Michael W. Klein & Eric Rosengren, 1992. "The Real Exchange Rate and Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Relative Wealth vs. Relative Wage Effects," NBER Working Papers 4192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein & Eric S. Rosengren, 1992. "The real exchange rate and foreign direct investment in the United States: relative wealth vs. relative wage effects," Working Papers 92-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 673-693, November.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper 3, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boss, Alfred, 1991. "Kapitaleinkommensbesteuerung und internationale Kapitalbewegungen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2007, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2009.
"Bilateral effective tax rates and foreign direct investment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(6), pages 822-849, December.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2008. "Bilateral Effective Tax Rates and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 0802, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2006. "Corporate Taxation and Multinational Activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1773, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael W. Klein & Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2002.
"Troubled Banks, Impaired Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Relative Access to Credit,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 664-682, June.
- Michael Klein & Joe Peek & Eric Rosengren, 2000. "Troubled Banks, Impaired Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Relative Access to Credit," NBER Working Papers 7845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein & Eric S. Rosengren & Joe Peek, 2000. "Troubled banks, impaired foreign direct investment: the role of relative access to credit," Working Papers 00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Shah, Anwar & Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Tax sensitivity of foreign direct investment : an empirical assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 434, The World Bank.
- Joosung Jun, 1994. "How taxation affects foreign direct investment (country - specific evidence)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1307, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments ; foreign investments ; investment policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.