On The Likelihood Of Factor Price Equalization With Nontraded Goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Deardorff, Alan V & Courant, Paul N, 1990. "On the Likelihood of Factor Price Equalization with Nontraded Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(3), pages 589-596, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glismann, Hans H. & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1988. "International arms trade: Revealed political preferences or cartel behaviour?," Kiel Working Papers 318, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Grobar, L.M. & Stern, R.M. & Deardorff, A.V., 1989. "The International Effects Of International Trade In Armaments In The Major Western Industrialized And Developing Countries," Working Papers 237, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2215-2288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaeok Park, 2015. "Cultural Barriers in International Trade and the," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 267-300.
- Glenn Rayp, 1998. "An empirical test of the Dixit-Norman approach to factor price equalization, using cointegration techniques," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 484-512, September.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2011.
"Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 2010. "Costs of taxation and benefits of public goods with multiple taxes and goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5410, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2010. "Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 731, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter Debaere & Ufuk Demiroglu, 2003. "Factor Accumulation Without Diminishing Returns: The Case of East Asia: Technical Paper 2003-11," Working Papers 15113, Congressional Budget Office.
- Adrian Wood (ODID), "undated". "A more general Heckscher-Ohlin model," QEH Working Papers qehwps185, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
Keywordspricing ; international trade ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .