Mismatch on the Labour Market in the CENTROPE Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina LINCARU & Speranta PÎRCIOG & Draga Atanasiu, 2016. "A Model Of A System Of Monitoring And Alert System Of The Risk Of Unemployment – Romanian Case," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 125-145, December.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:3:p:125-145 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmismatch unemploymnet; mismatch index; regional labour market; CENTROPE;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-20 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:37_2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .