How does household portfolio diversification vary with financial sophistication and advice?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017.
"Optimal Financial Knowledge and Wealth Inequality,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(2), pages 431-477.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "Optimal Financial Knowledge and Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 18669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "Optimal Financial Knowledge and Wealth Inequality," CeRP Working Papers 133, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lamla, Bettina, 2014.
"The long Shadow of Socialism: On East-West German Differences in Financial Literacy,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100585, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lamla, Bettina, 2014. "The Long Shadow of Socialism: On East-West German Differences in Financial Literacy," MEA discussion paper series 201405, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:mea:meawpa:14282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mea:meawpa:11238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henning Frankenberger). General contact details of provider: http://www.mea.mpisoc.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.