Absorptive Capacity and Firms’ Generation of Innovation - Revisiting Zahra and George’s Model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAbsorptive Capacity; Innovation; Liaisons; Internal and External Knowledge;
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2018-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2018-03-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2018-03-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2018-03-12 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2018-03-12 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .