Modelling the Age Dynamics of Chronic Health Conditions: Life-Table-Consistent Transition Probabilities and Their Application
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2014. "Modelling the Age Dynamics of Chronic Health Conditions: Life-Table-Consistent Transition Probabilities and their Application," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-11, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2011. "Modelling the Age Dynamics of Chronic Health Conditions: Life-Table-Consistent Transition Probabilities and their Application," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 448, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T Denton & Byron G Spencer, 2016. "Immigration And The Rate Of Population Mixing: Explorations With A Stylized Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-13, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsChronic health conditions; transition probabilities; age dynamics;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-12-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .