Report NEP-HEA-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Gillanders, 2011. "The mental health cost of corruption: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201126, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Alejandro T. Moreno-Okuno & Emiko Masaki, 2011. "Alcohol Myopia and Risk Taking," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC201102, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2011. "Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gupta, Sumedha, 2011. "The role of marriage in the causal pathway from economic conditions early in life to mortality," Working Paper Series 2011:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Abbas, Faisal & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 2011. "Determinants of Public Health expenditures in Pakistan," Discussion Papers 118422, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Julian Cristia & William Evans & Beomsoo Kim, 2011. "Does Contracting-Out Primary Care Services Work? The Case of Rural Guatemala," Research Department Publications 4728, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:pab:wpaper:1110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Bajari & Han Hong & Minjung Park & Robert Town, 2011. "Regression Discontinuity Designs with an Endogenous Forcing Variable and an Application to Contracting in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 17643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2011. "Modelling the Age Dynamics of Chronic Health Conditions: Life-Table-Consistent Transition Probabilities and Their Application," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 288, McMaster University.