Inside The Gift Horse'S Mouth: City Spending, Political Instituions And The Community Development Block Grant Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix J. Richter, 2013.
"Urban Renewal after the Berlin Wall,"
049, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix J. Richter, 2013. "Urban Renewal after the Berlin Wall," CESifo Working Paper Series 4506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel M. Ahfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix J. Richter, 2013. "Urban Renewal after the Berlin Wall," SERC Discussion Papers 0151, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Richter, Felix & Ahlfeldt, Gabriel & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2013. "Urban renewal after the Berlin Wall," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79789, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ahfeldt, Gabriel M. & Richter, Felix J. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2013. "Urban renewal after the Berlin wall," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59243, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mark van Duijn & Jan Rouwendal & Richard Boersema, 2014.
"Transformations of Industrial Heritage: Insights into External Effects on House Prices,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-122/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mark Van Duijn & Jan Rouwendal & Richard Boersema, 2014. "Transformations of industrial heritage: Insights into external effects on house prices," ERES eres2014_59, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- van Duijn, Mark & Rouwendal, Jan & Boersema, Richard, 2016. "Redevelopment of industrial heritage: Insights into external effects on house prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 91-107.
More about this item
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcl:mclwop:2007-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shama Rangwala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcgca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.