The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 99-105, June.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse of Windfall Gains in a Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-10, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1992.
"The Joint Exploitation of a Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(2), pages 155-190, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1988. "Joint Exploitation Of A Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 88-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Benchekroun, Hassan, 2003. "Unilateral production restrictions in a dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 214-239, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartwick, John M. & Brolley, Michael, 2008. "The quadratic oil extraction oligopoly," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 568-577, December.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Breton, Michèle & Chaudhuri, Amrita Ray, 2019.
"Mergers in nonrenewable resource oligopolies and environmental policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 35-52.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H. & Breton, Michele, 2018. "Mergers in Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and Environmental Policies," Discussion Paper 2018-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Michèle BRETON & Amrita RAY CHAUDHURI, 2018. "Mergers in Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and Environmental Policies," Cahiers de recherche 18-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2011.
"Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 51, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2017. "Should the Global Community Welcome or Mourn New Oil Discoveries?," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168089, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Long, Ngo Van & Prieur, Fabien & Tidball, Mabel & Puzon, Klarizze, 2017.
"Piecewise closed-loop equilibria in differential games with regime switching strategies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 264-284.
- Ngo Van Long & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon & Mabel Tidball, 2017. "Piecewise Closed-Loop equilibria in diffe- rential games with regime switching strategies," Post-Print hal-01549821, HAL.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcl:mclwop:2006-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shama Rangwala) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shama Rangwala to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcgca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.