The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse Of Windfall Gains In A Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 99-105, June.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "The Curse of Windfall Gains in a Non Renewable Resource Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-10, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1992. "The Joint Exploitation of a Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(2), pages 155-190, April.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Benchekroun, Hassan, 2003. "Unilateral production restrictions in a dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 214-239, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2011.
"Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 51, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Hartwick, John M. & Brolley, Michael, 2008. "The quadratic oil extraction oligopoly," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 568-577, December.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2017. "Should the Global Community Welcome or Mourn New Oil Discoveries?," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168089, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Long, Ngo Van & Prieur, Fabien & Tidball, Mabel & Puzon, Klarizze, 2017.
"Piecewise closed-loop equilibria in differential games with regime switching strategies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 264-284.
- Ngo Van Long & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon & Mabel Tidball, 2017. "Piecewise Closed-Loop equilibria in diffe- rential games with regime switching strategies," Post-Print hal-01549821, HAL.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcl:mclwop:2006-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shama Rangwala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcgca.html .