Labour Market Networks, Underclasses, and Inequality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Finneran, L. & Kelly, M., 1996. "Labour Market Networks, Underclass and Inequality," Papers 96/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Lisa Finneran & Morgan Kelly, 1996. "Labour Market Networks, Underclasses and Inequality," Working Papers 96/21, University College Dublin, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Krauth, 2000.
"Social Interactions, Thresholds, and Unemployment in Neighborhoods,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1638, Econometric Society.
- Brian Krauth, 2000. "Social Interactions, Thresholds, and Unemployment in Neighborhoods," Discussion Papers dp00-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 28 Mar 2000.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market networks; underclasses; inequality;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n660996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.