Labour Market Networks, Underclasses, and Inequality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Finneran, L. & Kelly, M., 1996. "Labour Market Networks, Underclass and Inequality," Papers 96/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Lisa Finneran & Morgan Kelly, 1996. "Labour Market Networks, Underclasses and Inequality," Working Papers 96/21, University College Dublin, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Krauth, 2000.
"Social Interactions, Thresholds, and Unemployment in Neighborhoods,"
dp00-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 28 Mar 2000.
- Brian Krauth, 2000. "Social Interactions, Thresholds, and Unemployment in Neighborhoods," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1638, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market networks; underclasses; inequality;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n660996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .