Does Chronic Illness Affect the Adequacy of Health Insurance Coverage?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin T. Stroupe & Eleanor D. Kinney & Thomas J.J. Kniesner, 2001.
"Chronic Illness and Health Insurance-Related Job Lock,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 525-544.
- Kevin T. Stroupe & Eleanor D. Kinney & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2000. "Chronic Illness and Health Insurance-Related Job Lock," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 19, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprwps:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .