Forensic Services - Eine Innovation auf dem Wirtschaftsprüfungsmarkt?Forensic Services - An Innovation on the Auditing Market?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Faaland & David Briggs, 1984. "Log Bucking and Lumber Manufacturing Using Dynamic Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 245-257, February.
- Beasley, J. E., 2004. "A population heuristic for constrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 601-627, August.
- Ben Messaoud, Said & Chu, Chengbin & Espinouse, Marie-Laure, 2008. "Characterization and modelling of guillotine constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 112-126, November.
- Christofides, Nicos & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni, 1995. "An exact algorithm for orthogonal 2-D cutting problems using guillotine cuts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 21-38, May.
More about this item
KeywordsForensic Services; Fraud; Innovation; Wirtschaftsprüfungsmarkt; Abschlussprüfung; auditing market; annual audit;
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:100024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.