Markup, Returns to Scale, the Business Cycle and Openness: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Olive, 2004. "Markup, Returns To Scale, The Business Cycle And Openness: Evidence From Australian Manufacturing," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(1), pages 44-57, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salman Ahmad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Analysing the Price Cost Markup and Its Behaviour over the Business Cycles in Case of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:117, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2011. "Size Evolution and Outsourcing: Theory and Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 2012-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nikola Bokan & Lovorka Grgurić & Ivo Krznar & Maroje Lang, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis and Policy Responses in Croatia," Working Papers 22, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkup; Business Cycles; Openness;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mac:wpaper:0202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Boneham). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmqqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .