Markup, Returns To Scale, The Business Cycle And Openness: Evidence From Australian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Olive, 2002. "Markup, Returns to Scale, the Business Cycle and Openness: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Research Papers 0202, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salman Ahmad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Analysing the Price Cost Markup and Its Behaviour over the Business Cycles in Case of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:117, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Mustafa Utku Özmen, 2020.
"In Pursuit Of Understanding Markups In Restaurant Services Prices,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 65(06), pages 1423-1437, December.
- Mustafa Utku Ozmen, 2016. "In Pursuit of Understanding Markups in Restaurant Services Prices," Working Papers 1602, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2011. "Size Evolution and Outsourcing: Theory and Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 2012-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nikola Bokan & Lovorka Grgurić & Ivo Krznar & Maroje Lang, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis and Policy Responses in Croatia," Working Papers 22, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:23:y:2004:i:1:p:44-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.