Finding similar price preferences on tourism activities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Rodríguez-Díaz & Rosa Rodríguez-Díaz & Ana Cristina Rodríguez-Voltes & Crina Isabel Rodríguez-Voltes, 2018. "Analysing the Relationship between Price and Online Reputation by Lodging Category," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-16, November.
- Paker, Neslihan & Vural, Ceren Altuntaş, 2016. "Customer segmentation for marinas: Evaluating marinas as destinations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 156-171.
- Ayat Zaki Ahmed & Manuel Rodríguez-Díaz, 2020. "Analyzing the Online Reputation and Positioning of Airlines," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-27, February.
- Viglia, Giampaolo & Dolnicar, Sara, 2020. "A review of experiments in tourism and hospitality," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Manuel Rodríguez-Díaz & Crina Isabel Rodríguez-Voltes & Ana Cristina Rodríguez-Voltes, 2019. "Determining the Relationships between Price and Online Reputation in Lodgings," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 9(3), pages 1-27, July.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Sajjad, 2017. "Factors Effecting Commercial Banks Profitability in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angeloni, Silvia, 2016. "A tourist kit ‘made in Italy’: An ‘intelligent’ system for implementing new generation destination cards," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 187-209.
- Jun Lee & Jeong-Joon Kim, 2023. "A Study on Market Segmentation According to Wellness Tourism Motivation and Differences in Behavior between the Groups—Focusing on Satisfaction, Behavioral Intention, and Flow," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(2), pages 1-22, January.
- Carlos FernÃ¡ndez-HernÃ¡ndez & Carmelo J. LeÃ³n & Jorge E. AraÃ±a & Flora DÃaz-PÃ©re, 2016. "Market segmentation, activities and environmental behaviour in rural tourism," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(5), pages 1033-1054, October.
- Yang, Yang & Liu, Hongbo & Li, Xiang (Robert) & Harrill, Rich, 2018. "A shrinking world for tourists? Examining the changing role of distance factors in understanding destination choices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 350-359.
- Weiwei Zhang & Lingling Jiang, 2021. "Effects of High-Speed Rail on Sustainable Development of Urban Tourism: Evidence from Discrete Choice Model of Chinese Tourists’ Preference for City Destinations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-19, September.
More about this item
Keywordsindividual price sensitivity; tourism activities; tourist choice; segmentation strategy;
All these keywords.
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lug:wpaper:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.bul.sbu.usi.ch .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alessio Tutino (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.bul.sbu.usi.ch .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.