The Difficulty to Behave as a (regulated) Natural Monopolist – The Dynamics of Electricity Network Access Charges in Germany 2002 to 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georg Meran & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2004. "Corporate Self-Regulation vs. Ex-Ante Regulation of Network Access: A Model of the German Gas Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 436, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Growitsch & Thomas Wein, 2005. "Negotiated Third Party Access—An Industrial Organisation Perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 165-183, September.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Thorsten Beckers & Kay Mitusch (ed.), 2004. "Trends in Infrastructure Regulation and Financing," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3389.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: deregulation; natural monopoly; power industry;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-09-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2007-09-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-09-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2007-09-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2007-09-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .