Report NEP-REG-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Wein & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "The Difficulty to Behave as a (regulated) Natural Monopolist – The Dynamics of Electricity Network Access Charges in Germany 2002 to 2005," Working Paper Series in Economics 62, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jan Wenzelburger & Hans Gersbach, 2007. "Sophistication in Risk Management, Bank Equity, and Stability," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/08, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 6437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Guarcello & S. Lyon & F. Rosati & C. A. Valdivia, 2005. "Towards statistical standards for children’s non economic work: a discussion based on household survey data," UCW Working Paper 33, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Christopher S. Carpenter & Mark Stehr, 2007. "The Effects of Mandatory Seatbelt Laws on Seatbelt Use, Motor Vehicle Fatalities, and Crash-Related Injuries among Youths," NBER Working Papers 13408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Roman Kraeussl & Chiara Monticone, 2007. "An Analysis of the Effects of the Severance Pay Reform on Credit to Italian SMEs," CeRP Working Papers 59, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).