On zero and asymmetric trade flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picard, P.M., 2015.
"Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 18-27.
- Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "Trade, Economic Geography and the Choice of Product Quality," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PICARD, Pierre M., 2013. "Trade, economic geography and the choice of product quality," CORE Discussion Papers 2013039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordstrade regime; country asymmetry; capital mobility;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:luc:wpaper:10-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisa Ferreira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crcrplu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.