Auctioneer Strategy and Pricing: Evidence from an Art Auction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clare M D'Souza & David Prentice, 2001. "Auctioneer Strategy and Pricing: Evidence from an Art Auction," Working Papers 2001.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions with a stochastic number of bidders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, October.
- Wright, Peter & Rip, Peter D, 1980. " Product Class Advertising Effects on First-Time Buyers' Decision Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 176-188, Se.
- Jan Chvosta & Randal R. Rucker & Myles J. Watts, 2001. "Transaction Costs and Cattle Marketing: The Information Content of Seller-Provided Presale Data at Bull Auctions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 286-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calin Valsan & Robert Sproule, 2006. "Hedonic Models and Pre-Auction Estimates: Abstract Art Revisited," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 26(5), pages 1-10.
- Calin Valsan & Robert Sproule, 2008. "Reservation Prices And Pre-Auction Estimates: A Study In Abstract Art," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 257-272, June.
- Seçkin Aylin & Atukeren Erdal, 2012. "A Heckit Model of Sales Dynamics in Turkish Art Auctions: 2005-2008," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-32, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:26:y:2006:i:5:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:2001.05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.