Optimal Executive Compensation: Bonus, Golden Parachutes, Stock Ownership and Stock Options
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chongwoo Choe, 1999. "Optimal Executive Compensation: Bonus, Golden Parachutes, Stock Ownership and Stock Options," Working Papers 1999.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Chongwoo Choe, 1999. "Optimal Executive Compensation: Bonus, Golden Parachutes, Stock Ownership and Stock Options," Working Papers w199903, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsOwnership; Stock Market; Wages EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:1999.05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .