Using ARIMA Forecasts to Explore the Efficiency of the Forward Reichsmark Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001.
"How to Run a Target Zone ? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment,"
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001. "How to Run a Target Zone? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 556, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001. "How to Run a Target Zone ? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment," Sciences Po publications n°556, Sciences Po.
- John Komlos & Marc Flandreau, "undated". "Core or Periphery? The Credibility of the Austro-Hungarian Currency, 1867-1913," Articles by John Komlos 4, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- N32 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ETS-2003-07-10 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .