Wealth Distribution and Optimal Inheritance Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies with Intergenerational Transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heer, Burkhard, 2001. " Wealth Distribution and Optimal Inheritance Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies with Intergenerational Transfers," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(3), pages 445-465, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:bejmac:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:19:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Christoph Winter, 2014.
"Accounting for the Changing Role of Family Income in Determining College Entry,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(4), pages 909-963, October.
- Christoph Winter, 2007. "Accounting for the Changing Role of Family Income in Determining College Entry," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/49, European University Institute.
- Christoph Winter, 2009. "Accounting for the changing role of family income in determining college entry," IEW - Working Papers 402, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2011.
- Cagetti, Marco & De Nardi, Mariacristina, 2008.
"Wealth Inequality: Data And Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 285-313, September.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Wealth inequality: data and models," Working Paper Series WP-05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2006. "Wealth Inequality: Data and Models," NBER Working Papers 12550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Modibo Sidibe, 2012.
"The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities,"
2012-08, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Modibo Sidibé, 2012. "The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities," Working Papers 1215, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Modibo Sidibé, 2012. "The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities," Working Papers halshs-00701151, HAL.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2010.
"Should continued family firms face lower taxes than other estates?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 87-101, February.
- Holger Strulik & Volker Grossmann, 2008. "Should Continued Family Firms Face Lower Taxes than other Estates?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2235, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Should Continued Family Firms Face Lower Taxes Than Other Estates?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-387, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Quantitative Models of Wealth Inequality: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 21106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2004.
"Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 743-768.
- Mariacristina deNardi, 2000. "Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0547, Econometric Society.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2002. "Wealth inequality and intergenerational links," Staff Report 314, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bossmann, Martin & Kleiber, Christian & Walde, Klaus, 2007.
"Bequests, taxation and the distribution of wealth in a general equilibrium model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1247-1271, August.
- Sexauer, Martin & Kleiber, Christian & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. "Bequests, taxation and the distribution of wealth in a general equilibrium model," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 61, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Christian Kleiber & Martin Sexauer & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Bequests, Taxation and the Distribution of Wealth in a General Equilibrium Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1723, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2011. "Taxation, life-time uncertainty and non-industrial private forest-owner's decision-making," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, August.
- Heer, Burkhard, 2002. "The German Unemployment Compensation System: Effects on Aggregate Savings and Wealth Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(3), pages 371-394, September.
- Michele Catalano & Emilia Pezzolla, 2016. "The effects of education and aging in an OLG model: long-run growth in France, Germany and Italy," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(4), pages 757-800, November.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2010. "Aggregate Consumption in Times of Crisis: The Role of Financial Frictions -super-1," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(4), pages 627-648, December.
- Heer, Burkhard & Sussmuth, Bernd, 2007. "Effects of inflation on wealth distribution: Do stock market participation fees and capital income taxation matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 277-303, January.
- Aaron Cooke & Hyun Lee & Kai Zhao, 2017. "Houses Divided: A Model of Intergenerational Transfers, Differential Fertility and Wealth Inequality," Working papers 2017-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Heer Burkhard, 2018. "Optimal pensions in aging economies," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWealth Distribution ; Overlapping Generations ; Bequests ; Optimal Taxation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .