Select Birth Cohorts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards, S. J. & Kirkby, J. G. & Currie, I. D., 2006. "The Importance of Year of Birth in Two-Dimensional Mortality Data," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 5-38, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Murphy, 2010. "Reexamining the Dominance of Birth Cohort Effects on Mortality," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 365-390.
More about this item
Keywordsmortality improvement; longevity trend; select cohort; longevity risk;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:msmdpa:9207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debbie Claassen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .