Gender Wage Differentials: New Cross-Country Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tim Callan & S. Adam & S. Dex & S. Gustafsson & J. Schupp & N. Smith, 1995. "Gender Wage Differentials: New Cross-Country Evidence," Papers WP062, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunderson, Morley, 1989. "Male-Female Wage Differentials and Policy Responses," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 46-72, March.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 1994. "Earnings discrimination measurement : A distributional approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Callan, Tim & Wren, Anne, 1994. "Male-Female Wage Differentials: Analysis and Policy Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS163.
- Wright, Robert E & Ermisch, John F, 1991.
"Gender Discrimination in the British Labour Market: A Reassessment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(406), pages 508-522, May.
- Ermisch, John F & Wright, Robert E, 1988. "Gender Discrimination in the British Labour Market: A Reassessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Phipps, Shelley A, 1990. "Gender Wage Differences in Australia, Sweden and the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(4), pages 365-379, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brookes, Michael, 2001. "Gender Earnings Mobility: A Comparison of Relative Mobility in Germany and the UK," IRISS Working Paper Series 2001-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Susan Harkness & Jane Waldfogel, 1999. "The Family Gap in Pay: Evidence from Seven Industrialised Countries," CASE Papers 030, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Callan, Tim & Keeney, Mary J. & Nolan, Brian & Walsh, John R., 2001. "Reforming Tax and Welfare," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lis:liswps:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Paradowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lisprlu.html .