Quantitative Easing and Proposals for Reform of Monetary Policy Operations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawn, Philip, 2011. "Wake up economists! - Currency-issuing central governments have no budget constraint," MPRA Paper 28224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kujtim Avdiu & Stephan Unger, 2022. "Predicting Inflation—A Holistic Approach," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-14, March.
- Berg, Matthew & Hartley, Brian & Richters, Oliver, 2015. "A stock-flow consistent input–output model with applications to energy price shocks, interest rates, and heat emissions," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2021. "Has Japan Been Following Modern Money Theory Without Recognizing It? No! And Yes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_985, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jussi Ahokas, 2012. "Geographies of Monetary Economy and the European economic crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p437, European Regional Science Association.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2011. "Quantitative Easing, Functional Finance, and the "Neutral" Interest Rate," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_685, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marc Lavoie, 2013.
"The State, the central bank and the monetary circuit,"
Chapters, in: Louis-Philippe Rochon & Mario Seccareccia (ed.), Monetary Economies of Production, chapter 2, pages 11-22,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc Lavoie, 2013. "The State, the central bank and the monetary circuit," Post-Print hal-01343655, HAL.
- Flavia Dantas, 2016. "Normalizing the Fed Funds Rate: The Fedâ€™s Unjustified Rationale," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_876, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative Easing; Monetary Policy; Fiscal Policy; Macroeconomic Stabilization; Interest Rates; Central Bank Operations;
All these keywords.
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy; Modern Monetary Theory
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-12-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-12-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-12-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-12-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Elizabeth Dunn (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.