The International Monetary (Non-)Order and the 'Global Capital Flows Paradox'
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011.
"Distribution, 'financialisation' and the financial and economic crisis: Implications for post-crisis economic policies,"
IPE Working Papers
09/2011, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies," MPRA Paper 31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Barbosa de Carvalho, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances and Economic Growth: a two-country model with real-financial linkages," Working Papers 1203, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Ingo Barens & Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Andreas RÃ¶thig, 2010. "Kaldorian boom-bust cycles in the housing market," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 361-375.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-29 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-04-29 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-04-29 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .